The Indian Institute of Nursing Shimla provides support for nurses while contributing to the creation of a better health care system for all Indians. The goals are achieved through education and profession development for all nurses and by contributing to policy making with governments and relevant health organizations.
The Indian Institute of Nursing Shimla represent nurses at all stage of their careers, providing access to the latest information on nursing practical and giving support to facilities career advancement.
The focus leads to continuing benefits for health care system through developing greater awareness of the significance of nursing to health professionals, relevant government and non government organizations and the wider community.
On successful completion of the course Nurses can be placed in Govt. Hospital, Pvt. Hospital, NGO and they can also go abroad and get handsome packages along with name and fame.
To lead the Development of the profession in line with the changing needs of the community, trends in health service deliver and the aspirations of nursing professionals themselves.
- The Institute believes in the work. A worth of the nursing profession and demonstrates this bythe range of service provides to support and sustain it.
- The Institute promotes a voice for nurses in determining the direction and future of health care delivery.
- The Institute respects and support regardless of difference and acknowledges individual efforts and achievements.
- The Institute is committed the continues quality improvement as a dynamic process of innovation and renewal.
- The Institute act with integrity to ensure accountability.
- The Institute is committed to lifelong learning.
- The Institute encourages an environment of critical inquiry and research-based teaching and management.